Below are articles regarding many important pediatric issues you may encounter with your child. We purposely chose articles with recommendations, validated research, and policies endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Just click on the link to open each article.
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding vs. Bottlefeeding
- Postpartum Depression
- How to Take Your Child’s Temperature
- How to Calm a Fussy Baby
- Formula Feeding Amount and Schedule
- AAP Car Seat Recommendations
- Safe Sleep
- How to Start Solid Foods
- Unsafe Foods for Toddlers
- TV Viewing Time
- Potty Training
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us at (862) 955-3183.